Let's take a short a break and make this an inter-active test. Passing requires only 4 correct answers. Now be honest, keep track of your answers as I lead you through:
- How long did the 100 year war last? ANSWER: 116 years!
- Which country makes Panama hats? ANSWER: Ecuador!
- From which animals do we get cat gut? ANSWER: Sheep and horses!
- When do Russians celebrate October Revolution? ANSWER: November!
- What is a camel's hair brush made of? ANSWER: Squirrel fur!
- The Canary Islands are named after what animal? ANSWER: Dogs!
- What was King George VI's first name: ANSWER: Albert!
- What color is the purple finch? ANSWER: Crimson!
- Where are Chinese gooseberries from? ANSWER: New Zealand!
- What is the color of the "black box" in a commercial airplane's cockpit? ANSWER: Orange, of course!
All done? How many correct? What do you mean...YOU FAILED? What kind of a school have you been attending? Not everything in life is as it seems on the surface. Which brings us to the bottom line...EXACTLY WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THE RIGHT ANSWERS TO LIFE'S PERPLEXING QUESTIONS? I hope it's from people and sources you can trust. The most trustworthy source to life's tough questions is always the Bible...God's Word! Study it, you might be surprised what it has to say about life in the 21st century!
"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth" (II Timothy 2:15).