I don't know about you and where you live...but where I live, on cars you can see all kinds of bumper stickers that proclaim all kinds of things. Try these on for thought:
- Into every life some rain must fall...usually when your car windows happened to be left down.
- It is cynicism and fear that freeze life; it is faith that thaws it out, releases it, sets it free.
- Love is like a roller coaster...when it's good, you don't want to get off; when it isn't, you can't wait to throw up.
- Just remember, you have to break a few eggs to make a really big mess on your neighbor's car.
- Faith is to believe what we do not see...and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.
- If you believe the doctors, nothing is wholesome. If you believe theologians, nothing is innocent. If you believe the military, nothing is safe.
- There are two positive ways to assure failure in any conflict. Always underrate your competition and always overrate yourself.
- You have not really lived today until or unless you have done something for someone else who cannot possibly pay you back.
- We cannot do everything that need to be done at once, but we can do something at once.
- God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know, THAT I'M THE ONE I CAN CHANGE!
"Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" (Proverbs 3:13).