- Don't let your worries get the best of you...remember, Moses started out in life as a basket case!
- A wise teenager will never play leap-frog with a unicorn!
- God will put us through many different kinds of life-tests...but they are ALWAYS open Book tests!
- In life, go as far as you can see and when you get there, you will be able to see a whole lot further!
- An optimist is a person who takes the cold water thrown on his good ideas, heats it with enthusiasm, and uses the steam to push on ahead!
- The future belongs to those who are willing to make painful short-term sacrifices for the possibility of long-term gains!
- Confidence comes from doing a little thing well...because you know that you can do bigger things well, too!
- There are some people who have all the confidence of a kamikaze pilot who is about to take off on his 10th mission!
- In this life...the bad news is that TIME FLIES! The very good news is that YOU ARE THE PILOT!
- Never consider yourself a slow learner...perhaps it may be the fact that teaching just may come hard to most of your teachers!
- Christianity is the "I" crossed out. Just think of that every time you take a look at a cross.
"Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them" (Psalm 111:2).